We owe our existence to many organisations, large and small. We are extremely grateful for all the gifts of money that allowed us to build our new shed, and to the United Reformed Church for letting us build the shed on its land. We are indebted to:
- The Veolia Environmental Trust
- The Aviva Community Fund
- The National Lottery Community Fund
- The Co-op Local Community Fund
- The Asda Foundation
- KSM Telecom
- Clothworkers' Foundation
- Hampshire County Council
- Havant Borough Council
- Hampshire Rural Development fund
- Hayling Island Lions Club
- M J Camp Charitable Foundation
- Hayling Business Men's Club
- The Coastguard Café
- Hayling Hardware
- Total Signs
- Hayling Garage
- Addison Law Solicitors
- Dilkusha Court Residents
- Northney Pantomime
- Hayling Island Choir
- With apologies to organisations we have missed!
We are also extremely grateful to supporters of our fund-raising events and to those who have made personal contributions of time, money and expertise.
We are also a self-help organisation! Further donations are always welcome to help us with the continuous development of the shed.
If you would like to support us, get in touch or click below to make a donation now...