You'll find a warm welcome as a new member of the Hayling Island Men's Shed Association - we look forward to meeting you.
Please click any of these headings for more information, or click/tap the button below to send your application.
Benefits of membership
The shed is open for general use. There is members access five days a week between 10:00 and 16:00.
Members will have:
- Access to the shed when it is open
- Use of our resources, including:
- Internet access
- Opportunity to:
- Socialise with other members
- Serve the Hayling Island community
- Start projects
- Participate in other projects
- Occasional email updates about our activities
Who can join?
We are committed to having truly inclusive membership but, for legal reasons, we are unable to accept members under 18 years of age.
There are paths and ramps to allow wheelchair access to the shed.
We suggest a donation of £25 per year for membership.