You'll find a warm welcome as a new member of the Hayling Island Men's Shed Association - we look forward to meeting you.
Please click any of these headings for more information, or click/tap the button below to send your application.
Benefits of membership
The shed is now able to open for general use, but is shut during the Coronavirus emergency. We aim to give members access five days a week.
When the shed is re-launched, members will have:
- Access to the shed when it is open
- Use of our resources, including:
- Internet access
- Opportunity to:
- Socialise with other members
- Serve the Hayling Island community
- Start projects
- Participate in other projects
- Occasional email updates about our activities
Who can join?
We are committed to having truly inclusive membership but, for legal reasons, we are unable to accept members under 18 years of age.
We are building paths and ramps to allow wheelchair access to the shed.
For the time being, while we're establishing the shed, we suggest a donation of £15 per year.