It's early days for us so we will be evolving over the next few months as:
- We can start using the shed
- Members get together to decide on new projects
- We get asked to help out in the community
To give you some idea of what we'll be doing we have already:
- Provided marshals for the Hayling Island D-Day 75 COPP event
- Organised a social events including a dance at The Royal British Legion, an indoor picnic and a french evening
- With Hampshire CC's help, started a programme of renovating the public benches on Hayling
- Helped several individuals with DIY projects
We have plenty of tools, and expertise with using them, so expect some creative projects in the future. We also have plans for a regular bike clinic.
It's not all about projects, however. We are now in a position to be open five days a week to allow members - and prospective members - to drop in for a chat. Because of Coronavirus concerns, it is currently unclear whether we'll be able to do that. You can ring the shed to find out if we're open on 023 9400 5160.